Position schedules and oversees ethanol deliveries using the lowest cost carrier that complies with regulatory and safety requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and contracting with lowest cost carriers, and inputting/tracking contracts within the company systems.
- Completing weekly nomination process of loads with customer.
- Preparing operational reports including contract delivery worksheets, contract status reports, ending inventory reports, delivery forecasts and delivery schedules.
- Maintain data integrity with the tracking system, including contract flow, invoicing, RIN generation and outbound loads.
- Planning and executing periodic meter certifications.
- Coordination with local rail carrier for inbound/outbound switching, billing instructions, freight invoices and railcar equipment.
- Handling day-to-day operational issues with truck drivers.
Candidates must have experience scheduling ethanol, fuels, grains or other energy/agricultural products, and experience working with truck/rail logistics.